Are you interested in?
- Don't stress about planning an itinerary; your guide knows all the highlights
- Visit markets, a fish farm and rice fields for a glimpse into Vietnamese daily life
- Enjoy the scenery as you cruise down the Mekong River past towns and floating villages
- Experience the biodiversity along the river and the Tra Su Cajuput nature reserve
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sinhbalo Adventure Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Mekong River Cruise PhnomPenh ChauDoc CanTho Saigon 3days.