1 hour (Approx.)
See Saint Augustine in its best light on the Nights of Lights cruise. Sail through the Intracoastal Waterway and admire the Saint Augustine skyline decked out in white lights—a tradition dating back more than 450 years to its early Spanish colonial roots. Bring your own cooler with snacks and beverages to enjoy onboard the 16-passenger catamaran while you take in the views.
- Saint Augustine Nights of Lights cruise
- Get unbeatable views of the city skyline covered in lights
- Sailing through the Intracoastal Waterway is a St. Augustine must
- Bring your own cooler with your preferred snacks and beverages
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
You may bring a small cooler and snacks (BYOB), no glass please
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Please check in 30 minutes prior to the tour
- OPERATED BY Old City Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 43103P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night CruisesSeasonalWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSt AugustineNight Cruises - FloridaSeasonal - FloridaNight Cruises - JacksonvilleSeasonal - JacksonvilleNight Cruises - Daytona BeachSeasonal - Daytona BeachCategory
Old Florida MuseumSt. Augustine Pirate and Treasure MuseumSt. Augustine Old JailMemorial Presbyterian ChurchSt. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological ParkMarineland Dolphin AdventureSt. Augustine History MuseumFather Miguel O'Reilly House MuseumMission Nombre de DiosColonial QuarterPotter's Wax MuseumWorld Golf Hall of Fame IMAX TheaterGonzález-Alvarez House (Oldest House Museum Complex) Ripley's Believe It or Not! St. AugustineSpanish Military Hospital MuseumWorld Golf Hall of FameMedieval Torture MuseumOldest Store MuseumMicro Masterpieces Art GalleryGovernor's House Cultural Center and Museum