Are you interested in?
St Augustine Historic District Tours
1 Tours & Activities
13 Tours & Activities
29 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Exploring St. Augustine’s historical landmarks without a guide could mean missing out on detail and sights. Get a comprehensive view of the city’s past on a guided walking tour of its highlights and hidden gems. Visit musts such as Castillo de San Marcos and the City Gates; and hear stories about St. Augustine and its residents from the 16th century on that you may otherwise miss. A choice of departures provides flexibility.
- See St. Augustine’s historical sights on a guided walking tour
- Be sure to cover all the highlights and hear tales you may miss if alone
- Dig deeper into the story of sites such as the Castello with a guide
- Choose from various departure times to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
12 St George St, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Ghostly Encounter
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Walking Historic Tour of the Nations Oldest City?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Walking Historic Tour of the Nations Oldest City?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Walking Historic Tour of the Nations Oldest City?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 38620P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSt AugustineNature and Wildlife - FloridaWalking Tours - FloridaHistorical Tours - FloridaNature and Wildlife - JacksonvilleWalking Tours - JacksonvilleHistorical Tours - JacksonvilleNature and Wildlife - Daytona BeachWalking Tours - Daytona BeachHistorical Tours - Daytona BeachCategory
Micro Masterpieces Art GallerySt. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological ParkWorld Golf Hall of Fame IMAX TheaterSt. Augustine Old JailRipley's Believe It or Not! St. AugustineMarineland Dolphin AdventureOld Florida MuseumColonial QuarterMedieval Torture MuseumSt. Augustine Pirate and Treasure MuseumGovernor's House Cultural Center and MuseumOldest Store MuseumWorld Golf Hall of FameGonzález-Alvarez House (Oldest House Museum Complex) Memorial Presbyterian ChurchMission Nombre de DiosFort Matanzas National MonumentFather Miguel O'Reilly House MuseumPotter's Wax MuseumSt. Augustine History Museum