Are you interested in?
- Kayak, hike, and snorkel tour in St. John
- Paddle and snorkel in Caneel Bay within Virgin Islands National Park, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve
- Walk the trails to Turtle Point for breathtaking panoramic views
- Learn about St. John's abundant flora and fauna from an expert guide
- Safety briefing as well as paddling and snorkeling instruction included
Departure & Return
Please meet at the National Park Visitor Center in Cruz Bay.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Paddle your kayak around the turquoise waters of the Virgin Islands National Park, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore the area's spectacular coral reef, home to a rich array of marine life.
Pull the kayaks up on a white sand beach and begin your hike under the shade of coconut palms and sea grape trees. Walk through Turtle Point's tropical forests and listen as your nature guide points out specimens of the 800+ species of plants along the way. Reach rocky outcrops that give spectacular views of the Durloe Cays and Hawksnest Bay. Look for local fauna like white-tailed deer, mongoose, and wild donkeys.
Don your snorkel gear and explore the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve that is home to many species of coral, as well as sea turtles and stingrays.
After your half-day of exploring this rich natural landscape, return to Honeymoon Beach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Adhering to social distancing guidelines
- Additional sanitation measures taken on site for COVID-19
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Virgin Islands Ecotours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff