Are you interested in?
- Explore the USVI on your own terms with a customizable tour
- Private tour for just your party
- A cooler with ice and water will be provided
- Snorkel equipment is available on board
Departure & Return
Departure point: Cruz Bay National Park Service Headquarters Dock Directions: The small square parking lot immediately across from Morgans Mango and Margarita Phil’s is the best place to unload guests and gear. There are a number of free and pay to park areas throughout Cruz Bay.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It's recommended you bring:
- Sunscreen, please do not use aerosol sunscreen as it turns the seat cushions and gel coat orange and kills the coral reefs!
- spare change of clothes in case you feel like hitting happy hour after the boat trip
- sunglasses, hat and long sleeve loose fit rash guard to protect yourself from the sun
- towel or "quick dry" towel (aka... sham wow) to dry off after you exit the water
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Island Roots Charters, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Super touristy, but great food and drinks — definitely a bucket list item." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews