Are you interested in?
- Comprehensive tour of St. Kitts
- Highlights and landmarks of cultural, natural, and historical significance
- Complimentary drink
- Entrance fees included
- Round-trip hotel or port transportation
Departure & Return
Upon arrival at our ship terminal on Port Zante/Arrival Hall, our local representatives will greet you with a sign: Welcome to Annie’s Caribbean Tours’.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Need a minimum of 2 or more passengers in order for this tour to operate. In the event, that we are below our minimum requirement you will be advised and receive a full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Annie's Caribbean Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms