Are you interested in?
Mt. Liamuiga Tours
5 Tours & Activities
12 Tours & Activities
76 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the 3,792-foot (1,156-meter) Mount Liamuiga on foot during this 6-hour guided trek. With a small group, travel through the village of St Pauls in an open-top safari truck into the tropical forest. Continue on foot through the dense foliage of the rainforest and the cloud forest at higher elevations. Enjoy spectacular views of the surrounding islands such as Saba, Statia, St Barths and Nevis from one of the tallest peaks in the Caribbean archipelago. Fresh local fruit, refreshments and snacks are included.
- Explore Mount Liamuiga with a small group and a local guide
- Ride in an open-top 4x4 vehicle through the small village of St Pauls
- Trek through the tropical rainforest and cloud forest on foot
- Get stunning views of neighboring islands such as St Barths, Nevis, Saba and Statia
- Enjoy complimentary refreshments, snacks and fresh local fruit
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Port pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
From Port Zante when you disembark the ship and proceed through the arrival hall I will b holding a yellow and green sign marked Poinciana Tours and I (David Swanston or an appointed guide) will be standing next to the Richies Diamond Gallery store.
- Signature Flight Support SKB - Robert L. Bradshaw Int'l Airport, Robert L. Bradshaw Int'l Airport Basseterre St. Kitts, Basseterre, St Kitts & Nevis
- Adonis Tour & Beach from Porte Zante, 77RG+XWC, Basseterre, St Kitts & Nevis
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: Departure time is based on Local Time and not Ship Time
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Poinciana Safari Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hiking Mount Liamuiga Volcano in St Kitts?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Hiking Mount Liamuiga Volcano in St Kitts?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hiking Mount Liamuiga Volcano in St Kitts?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "You do not have to wait for everyone and don't have strangers either slowing you down, blocking your view or talking during the amazing sounds of the jungle." See review
Product code: 7577P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Hiking Mount Liamuiga Volcano in St Kitts
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHikingPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSt KittsCategory
Turtle Beach Tours & TicketsWingfield Estate Tours & TicketsBerkeley Memorial Tours & TicketsBloody Point Tours & TicketsMt. Liamuiga Tours & TicketsIndependence Square Tours & TicketsSt. Kitts Scenic Railway Tours & TicketsClay Villa Plantation House Tours & TicketsBrimstone Hill Fortress National Park Tours & TicketsTimothy Hill Tours & Tickets