Are you interested in?
- 5-hour tour of Nevis from Basseterre
- Travel from St. Kitts via power catamaran
- Comprehensive island tour of Nevis
- Lunch at a beachside restaurant
- Leisure time on Pinney's Beach, including use of lounge chair and umbrella
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Beverages included
Departure & Return
walk 2 minutes west (left) from the main cruise terminal. A Blue Water Safaris representative will meet you at the security gate
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Step aboard a power catamaran for the speedy ride over to Nevis, where you will transfer to a climate-controlled van for an island tour. Visit the birthplace of Alexander Hamilton in Charlestown, then continue to the St. Thomas Lowland Church and the Nisbet Plantation Great House. Originally a private home, the plantation is now a luxury hotel; stroll through the lush grounds and take in the scenery.
Spend the rest of your day on Pinney's Beach, where you will dig in to a Caribbean-style lunch accompanied by rum punch or fruit punch. Relax on the beach, go swimming, and enjoy your included lounge chair and umbrella.
Return to Port Zante via power catamaran, sipping a provided beverage on the way.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: All tours operate on local St Kitts time which can occasionally differ from "ship time" on your cruise ship
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Water Safaris Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms