1 day (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Charter a private sailboat for a relaxing sail up the coast of St Kitts. In Frigate Bay, step aboard the 50-foot (15-meter) Minerva, where the crew will greet you with a glass of champagne. Tailor your itinerary to suit your interests, whether you'd like to snorkel, visit the island's legendary beaches or simply relax on board with the tropical breeze in your hair. Sip drinks from the top-shelf bar and savor appetizers and homemade desserts. Choose from half-day or full-day excursions. Use of snorkel equipment is included.
- Charter a private sailboat on St Kitts
- Sip a welcome glass of champagne upon boarding
- Tailor your excursion's itinerary to your interests
- Snorkel, stop at island beaches or relax on the boat
- Open bar, appetizers and homemade desserts
- Choose from half- or full-day charters
Saved to wishlist!
Glass of champagne
Open Bar (beer, wine, rum punch and soft drinks)
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Location Name: Frigate Bay, St Kitts Directions: From the cruise port take a Taxi to Mr. X's Shiggity Shack (a well know beach bar in Frigate Bay). This is a 5-10 minute taxi ride. Once there look to your left and you will see a small pier (the only pier in Frigate Bay so it is easy to spot). We will meet you at the pier and take you to the yacht via our dinghy. Please try to arrive 10-15 minutes before departure times. Return Location: Returns to original departure point
Departure PointFrigate Bay, St Kitts
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- OPERATED BY Purple Turtle charters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I would highly recommend this activity if you are going to be in St Kitts." See review
Product code: 23538P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Overnight ToursWater ToursSailingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt KittsCategory