Are you interested in?
- Travel by all-inclusive private transportation
- Get included entrance to all attractions
- Enjoy lunch at local restaurants on both days
- Take a hydrofoil ride to the city
Departure & Return
Departure PointCruise Passenger Port
Return DetailsCruise Passenger Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your confirmation will be sent at the time of booking.
- Necessary info for Russian visa-waivers: each passenger’s name exactly as shown on their passport, passport number, country of citizenship, date of birth, and the name of your ship. You will receive our eTour ticket for clearing Russian immigration (the ticket must be printed and carried with you for both days)
- This tour is only available for ships in port for two days for most cruise lines throughout the summer season, not for ships docked for three days.
- Children under the age of four years old are not permitted on our group tours. If you are touring with small children, we recommend that you book a private tour to allow your youngsters the flexibility to move comfortably at a slower pace.
- The group option is not available to wheelchair guests and may not be suitable for those with mobility concerns, who are cautioned to carefully evaluate their personal level of stamina and ability. We recommend that you book a private tour.
- A vegetarian meal option and other special dietary restrictions available with advance notice (at time of booking)
- Guests are encouraged to wear layered clothing and flat, comfortable shoes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guide-Guru
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.