Are you interested in?
Ports of Call Tours
637 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1478 Tours & Activities
Catherine Palace and Park Tours
318 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
A convenient two-day tour of city sights, with visits to the imperial palaces in the suburbs, is great for first-time visitors to St. Petersburg. The comprehensive guided overview includes admission to the Hermitage, daily restaurant lunches, boat tour along the canals, a visit to Catherine Palace, and a hydrofoil ride to Peterhof. Cruise-ship port pickup and drop-off is included.
- Guided two-day tour includes Hermitage Museum, canal boat tour
- Take a hydrofoil to Peterhof and its palace gardens; drive to Catherine Palace
- Guide shares an insider’s perspective of the cultural and historic sights.
- Daily lunch, plus cruise-ship port pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Minivan (air-conditioned) with a driver
Professional English speaking guide
Headsets for groups of 6 and more
2 authentic Russian lunches
Evening program (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will meet you in the port terminal right after you pass the immigration office/passport control.
The exact meeting time will be indicated in your tour tickets.
- St. Petersburg Passanger port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Your TOUR TICKETS ( BLANKET VISAS) will be provided separatly from the tour voucher. It will take 1-2 business days to provide them. Please make sure to print them and to show at the pasport controll together with your valid pasport.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best Guides Group
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Keep the same paperwork even for the 2nd day, this is like your visa." See review
Product code: 44307P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Best of the Best 2-Day St Petersburg Shore Excursion
1 day 1 hour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiOvernight Tours - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnOvernight Tours - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnHistorical Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaOvernight Tours - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaCategory
Leningrad Zoo St. PetersburgAdmiralty BuildingSt. Nicholas Naval Cathedral (St. Nicholas Cathedral of the Epiphany)Valaam MonasteryGatchina PalaceBronze HorsemanMuseum of OpticsGrand Maket RussiaMilitary Historical Artillery MuseumWinter Palace of Peter the Great at the HermitageState Russian Museum (Russkiy Muzey)Nikolaevsky PalaceSt. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor)Mariinsky TheatreDivo Ostrov Pushkin Museum Peter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera)Alexandrinsky TheatreNeva River (Reka Neva)Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood