- Explore St. Petersburg’s mangrove islands on a stand-up pedalboard
- Ideal for all experience levels—including beginners
- Safety equipment provided, so you can enjoy your tour worry-free
- Choose from multiple times to best suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Google maps will take you to exact address. Once you've arrived look for a Black Toyota Tundra parked along the mangroves between the Getaway restaurant and the address provided.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Items you should bring: sunscreen, bug spray, hat, sunglasses, water shoes or booties, water
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walk on Water Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands