Thoroughly enjoyable evening. The food was delicious and the service was fantastic and friendly. Our server came out on deck to let us know that dessert had been served. Beautiful views of the sunset and impressive homes along the water.
Perfect! The food was amazing and the staff was very friendly. Highly recommend if you are looking for a relaxing sunset cruise.
The weather was perfect, the sunset beautiful and the food and service was equally good.
It was wonderful. We enjoyed our two hours of leisurely dining and beautiful sights.
Very easy to book this tour. We were greeted at the dock by the staff and escorted to our table. Very nice boat and very clean and well maintained. Exceptional and very friendly staff. Our meal was absolutely wonderful. All four in our party loved their meal. Wonderful tour of the bay. I highly recommend this tour for a very enjoyable evening. We were able to go on the upper deck outside and view the sunset. It takes a combination of every crew member doing their job well and this is most certainly true for this tour. Thank you again for a wonderful evening dinner/cruise.
Totally wonderful, food was fabulous entertainment all good would repeat and rec. not from area so very pleSed.
Rachana P USA
I enjoyed it a lot. It was very romantic watching the sunset with my significant other.
James B Canada
Our waiter was great, we waited for nothing, even if we were up walking around he made sure we were well taken care of. Food and entertainment was good. The night we went there was a Christmas boat parade, it made the boat cruise even better.
overall the crew was fantastic! The ship was clean and very comfortable. The food overall was not great. The chateau was very good, the cornish hen was not crisp and almost underdone. The rest of the meal especially the hor dourves as we could not tell what we were eating and the taste was just edible, the chef should not try to be a master chef, needs some practice. The time it took for the whole trip including the time to dance was wonderful, just right! Great job Captain! However, would recommend it to family and friends.
A couple issues I had with the tour,
1. One part of the ad said, Take a romantic twilight stroll along the deck. Well there really wasn't any where you could stroll. They had 3 small decks, one in the front and two in the back The ones in the back you had an upper and lower deck, both of these were for smokers. All you could do on the decks was stand and look at the views and not walk around.
2. Another part of the ad said, climate-controlled dining cabin inside. The dining on the upper deck was air condition but the lower dining cabin wasn't.
3. One of our biggest problem with this cruise is our server. She never came up to us once and asked if we needed anything. We always had to flag her down and a couple times when I tried to flag her down she walked right past me. One time I asked our server for an ice tea for my fiancee, after the server walked past us a couple times I had to stop her and ask her again for an ice tea. The server was very slow and a lot of times she wasn't around.
Good things about the cruise,
1. The lady that was host was great, she tired to get everyone involved and she was singing cover songs.
2. The food was great, you defiantly get your moneys worth when it comes to the food.
1. They need to reword some of the wording in the ad.
2. They need to retrain the server we had on how to make sure the guest are taking care of
3. If you're looking for a cruise you can just stand on the deck and look at the views and not take a stroll on the deck then this cruise is for you.
I treated my parents to this tour last night. The dinner was very good, and well worth the price. Unfortunately, we were not told ahead of time that there was a large wedding party booked for the same time. Essentially, we were 'wedding crashers' - add ons only to the larger group, and treated as such. There was no room for anyone other than the wedding party on the dance floor. We could have rescheduled to any other night, had we known. Sadly, we were not given the opportunity. Clearly, the operators of this tour place dollars and cents well above the enjoyment of their passengers. For this reason, I would absolutely NOT recommend this tour.
Some content licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
© 1997–2016 Viator, Inc. CUR015 - 330204 All rights reserved. Viator is a registered trademark of Viator, Inc.
is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc. Travel with an Insider is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Viator's Terms & Conditions.