Are you interested in?
803 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1483 Tours & Activities
Catherine Palace and Park Tours
317 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
While your cruise ship is docked in St. Petersburg, this 2-day tour is an ideal way to get an overview of the city's key sights, as well as attractions just outside the city, such as Peterhof's Fountain Park and Catherine Palace in Pushkin. You are picked up at the cruise-ship dock each morning in a comfortable, air-conditioned minivan; this small-group excursion ensures personalized service from your guide. An optional evening program is available. Return to the cruise-ship dock is included each day.
- 2-day guided tour features key sights in and outside St. Petersburg
- An optional evening program available for those who want to add on sightseeing
- Cruise-ship dock pickup and drop-off is included each of the two days
- Explore Pushkin, Peterhof, the Hermitage Museum and more
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Professional English speaking guide
Minivan (air-conditioned) with a driver
Photo fee for all the museums where it’s allowed to take pictures
Audio head system (for a group of 6 and more)
Special treats (tasting local ice-cream, short of vodka and others)
Evening program (optional)
Gratuities to your guide and driver (recomended)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will meet you in the port terminal right after you pass the immigration office/passport control.
The exact meeting time will be indicated in your tour tickets.
- St. Petersburg Passenger Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best Guides Group
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "This tour is definitely worth the money, its only half the price of the cruise ship and I felt completely safe!!" See review
Product code: 44307P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Happy Tour 2 Day St Petersburg Shore Excursion
1 day 1 hour
6 hours 50 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiOvernight Tours - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnOvernight Tours - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnHistorical Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaOvernight Tours - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaCategory
State Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and SiegeSenate Square (Senatskaya Ploshchad)Yusupov Palace (Yusupovsky Dvorets)Mariinsky TheatreSt. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy)Piterland AquaparkStroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets)The State Museum of the Political History of RussiaMikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)Alexandrinsky TheatreValaam MonasteryThe Anna Akhmatova MuseumAnichkov PalaceGrand Maket RussiaAlexander Nevsky Lavra MonasteryThe Menshikov PalaceBronze HorsemanPavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)Winter Palace of Peter the Great at the HermitageDostoevsky Museum