Are you interested in?
89 Tours & Activities
Romantic Things to Do in St. Petersburg
8 Tours & Activities
353 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Treat yourself to a memorable adventure when you’re in St Petersburg with a private hot air balloon flight. Float high into the sky for bird’s-eye views of city suburbs Pushkin and Pavlovsk and their surrounding sights like palaces, gardens, rivers, forests and lakes. When you return to the ground after about an hour in the air, enjoy a light Champagne breakfast to celebrate your experience.
- Soar above the landscape surrounding the city and suburbs of Pushkin and Pavlovsk
- Look down on Russian imperial palaces and gardens
- Enjoy a Champagne breakfast after you land
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in St Petersburg provided
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip private transfer by air-conditioned coach
Cup of hot coffee
Glass of Champagne on landing
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your St Petersburg hotel or hostel
Dates: Daily, all year round, the flight depends on the weather conditions (no any precipitations, wind not more than 5m/c, bright weather). Preferably operates in summer on early morning after sunrise and on the evening before sunset. In winter all day long.
Return point: Your Saint-Petersburg hotel/hostel/port
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Maximum total weight of your group should not exceed 240kg
- Please dress appropriately to the weather
- The duration of the flight is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and weather conditions
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- All passengers must be able to climb into the basket with minimal assistance
- Not advised for pregnant women
- Minimum age is 6 years. Minimum height is 120cm. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A maximum of 4 people per balloon
- There is no seating available in the basket, passengers will be standing during the flight
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Flight depends on the weather conditions (no precipitation, wind not more than 5m/c, bright weather) Preferably operates in summer on early morning after sunrise and on the evening before sunset. In winter it can operate any time depending on the weather
- This tour as a shore excursion: additional payment US$ 100 for blanket visa and rountrip private transfer cruise ship - tour attractions - cruise ship (US$ 100 for all the travellers, not per person). Minimum 2 travellers required. Details needed for blanket visa: passport name, number, date of birth and country for all the passengers. Please send them shortly after the booking. Booking should be made at least 7 days before the ship arrival date.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY U Visit Russia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Hot Air Balloon Flight Over Pushkin and Pavlovsk?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Hot Air Balloon Flight Over Pushkin and Pavlovsk?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Hot Air Balloon Flight Over Pushkin and Pavlovsk?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Hot Air Balloon Flight Over Pushkin and Pavlovsk?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 7772P56
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Hot Air Balloon Flight Over Pushkin and Pavlovsk
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesHot Air Balloon RidesNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSt PetersburgUnique Experiences - HelsinkiHot Air Balloon Rides - HelsinkiNature and Wildlife - HelsinkiHalf-day Tours - HelsinkiUnique Experiences - TallinnHot Air Balloon Rides - TallinnNature and Wildlife - TallinnHalf-day Tours - TallinnUnique Experiences - RigaHot Air Balloon Rides - RigaNature and Wildlife - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaCategory
Gatchina PalaceWinter Palace of Peter the Great at the HermitageFabergé Museum Divo Ostrov Alexandrinsky TheatreGrand Maket RussiaState Russian Museum (Russkiy Muzey)Smolny Cathedral (Smol'nyy Sobor)Central Naval MuseumChurch of the Savior on Spilled BloodEkzooparkPeter and Paul Cathedral (Petropavlovskiy Sobor)Summer Palace of Peter the Great (Letniy Dvorets)Neva River (Reka Neva)Museum of OpticsValaam MonasteryMikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)Military Historical Artillery MuseumThe State Museum of the Political History of RussiaState Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and Siege