- Learn the basic skills of kayaking while exploring the lush scenery and waterways of the region
- Follow a guide through mangroves, looking for wildlife
- All types of kayakers are welcome
- Round-trip transport provided from St. Petersburg
Departure & Return
Park or get dropped off at the Rowdies McNulty garage, 175 2nd St S 33701, $7 for 8 hours. Then walk across the street and wait for pick up in front of the Signature Care sign. Look for tour van pulling kayaks. Please be 15 minutes early to tour time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- 24 hour cancellation policy
- Must be 11 year old to operate single kayak
- Any minor under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent and in a double kayak
- Maximum weight is 270lbs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Doos Amazing Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff