When you’re in port in St Petersburg, make the most of this sublime city with this 2-day shore excursion, with port pickup and drop-off both days, and overnight on your ship in between. On the first day, take a comprehensive city tour, including a 2-hour visit to the stunning Hermitage art museum. The next day, visit the opulent Catherine Palace, home of the legendary Amber Room, in Pushkin; and explore the fountain-laden Peterhof Palace, before seeing St Petersburg’s ornate metro stations.
Numbers are limited to 16 for a personalized experience.
- 2-day St Petersburg shore excursion including the town of Pushkin
- Visit the Hermitage with a guide and learn about artwork by the likes of Da Vinci, Rubens, Rembrandt and Titian
- Explore Peter and Paul Fortress, Peter and Paul Cathedral
- Tour Catherine Palace in Pushkin’s Tsarkoye Selo Parks
- Walk around the vast palace complex of Peterhof and admire its impressive fountains
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 16 people ensures a personalized experience
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
- Visit the Church on Spilled Blood
What You Can Expect
Visit the incredible Peterhof and marvel at the Samson Cascade
While your cruise ship is docked in St Petersburg, make the most of this gorgeous city and the imperial palaces of its outskirts, on this 2-day small-group shore excursion.
On the first day, set off on a comprehensive full-day tour of St Petersburg’s city sights. See highlights such as the Peter and Paul Fortress and the onion-domed Church on Spilled Blood as your guide reveals their history, and finish with a 2-hour visit to the Hermitage, one of the world’s biggest and most splendid art museums.
The next day, travel to the imperial-era retreat of Pushkin, formerly known as Tsarskoye Selo. Tour the lavish Catherine Palace, home to the world-famous Amber Room, and visit the Peterhof Palace, famous for its magnificent fountains, before admiring some of St Petersburg’s beautiful metro stations.
Your 2-day excursion includes time for lunch at your own expense each day, as well as a port pickup and drop-off on both days. The night between each day of the excursion is spent on your cruise ship.
Worry-Free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Port of St Petersburg for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.