Are you interested in?
- Guide provides informative commentary as you travel
- Glass of Champagne to toast the sunset
- Open bar provides unlimited drinks
- Keep hunger at bay with included appetizers
Departure & Return
Check in is at Sapphire Marina at 4:30pm. Meet at the boat Breakaway which is located next to the parking lot. The tour departs the dock at 5pm sharp, so please check in at the Sapphire marina at 4:30pm. If you are arriving by taxi, schedule your taxi ahead of time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Horizons Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I highly recommend this trip for anyone looking for a relaxing sunset cruise." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews