Are you interested in?
Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour to the British Virgin Islands from St. John or St. Thomas
- Dip into the Baths on Virgin Gorda, an exciting array of natural pools
- Swim, snorkel or relax in a hammock on the island of Jost Van Dyke
- Enjoy an open bar on the boat ride plus a continental brakfast
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: St. Thomas, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
2: Saint John, St John, 00830, USVI
Tour departs from Sapphire Beach Resort Marina, located at 6720 Estate Smith Bay, St Thomas 00802, U.S. Virgin Islands
Tour departs from Virgins Island National Park Visitors Center, located at 1300 Cruz Bay Creek, St. John, VI 00830
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
When you reach the Baths on the island of Virgin Gorda, disembark to explore the giant rock formations. Walk among the tunnels, hidden grottoes, arches, and chain of tidal pools that line the soft sand beach.
Climb back aboard the boat and head to a snorkeling hot spot. Don the provided mask, flippers, and snorkel and dive into the turquoise waters. Spend time swimming with schools of brightly colored tropical fish on the live reef.
After your snorkeling stop, move on to lunch (own expense) at The Top of the Baths, for amazing views!
When you've finished lunch, cruise on to Jost Van Dyke. Take a swim, lie in a hammock at the beach, go snorkeling or hit up a beachside bar for a 'painkiller', the traditional local cocktail. Visit the island's various small boutiques for souvenirs.
At the conclusion of your day exploring the British Virgin Islands, head back to St. Thomas or St. John.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel in order to enter British Virgin Islands
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Guests will either be on a 44-foot powerboat with a capacity for 18 guests or a 55-foot powerboat with a capacity for 28 guests
- Tour departs from centralized locations in St Thomas and St John. Exact locations will appear on your voucher. Hotel pickup is not provided.
- Please provide the country your passport was issued from at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Horizons Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands