Are you interested in?
- Culinary walking tour in St. Thomas
- Stop by the best local spots for calaloo, fried pate, and seafood
- Visit a 17th-century fort and Hotel 1829
- Tastings and beverages included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Stop by several local restaurants serving local delicacies such as calaloo, fried pate, and local seafood. Your food tastings will be accompanied by the island's local Bushwacker, a frozen drink made from chocolate, coconut, and rum.
After walking the historical streets and having tasted many of the islands delightful cuisine, you'll end this tour with a deeper connection and appreciation for St.Thomas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive at least 10-15 minutes prior to the start of the tour (there may be a 5-minute grace period)
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Kids under 3 are free but don’t receive tastings
- Please advise of food allergies in advance
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY St Thomas Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "My advice to anyone going on this tour - do not have breakfast before going!!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews