Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour kayaking tour of Stockholm, tailored to all abilities
- Explore Stockholm in a fun and unique way, by kayak
- See the capital of Sweden from the water with an experienced guide
- Paddle around Stockholm's central islands and bridges to see why it's known as the ‘Venice of the North’
- Make use of kayaking equipment such as lifejackets
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Stockholm Adventures Kayak Dock (close to Barnhusbron) Closest street address: PIPERSGATAN 45, 112 28 YOU MUST WALK DOWN TO THE WATER TO FIND THE DOCK TO YOUR LEFT
What To Expect
Paddle out into the bay, admiring the interesting mix of modern and vintage architecture that makes up the city's eclectic neighborhoods. You'll see landmarks like Stadshuset (City Hall), Kaknästornet (the city's television tower), the medieval neighborhood of Gamla Stan, a former military base that now hosts the annual Stockholm Jazz Festival.
After two hours of exploring one of Scandinavia's most vibrant cities by water, return to your departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A booking confirmation and ‘Welcome Information’ will automatically be sent once the booking is complete. If you do not receive confirmation, please contact Stockholm Adventures directly.
- Minimum age is 12 years.
- Kayaking is easy to learn and does not require much physical strength, although a basic level of fitness is required.
- All participants must be able to swim.
- It is recommended that you bring a bottle of water, top with long sleeves, sun hat, sunglasses, rain/wind gear and spare dry clothes (in case you get wet).
- The tour will take place if there are at least 2 participants. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Maximum height: 1.95m.
- Maximum weight: 130 kg .
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour will take place in all weathers unless the guide deems it unsafe to do so.
- There are no toilets at our kayak dock, the meeting point for your tour, but you are welcome to come to our main location (Kungsbro Strand 21) during our office hours to use the toilet.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- CHECK IN time is 15 minutes prior to tour departure. Arriving at departure time or afterwards will likely result in you missing your tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stockholm Adventures ICEguide
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands