Are you interested in?
- Take a half-day Viking history from Stockholm
- Visit ancient graves, rune stones, Viking parliament, and more
- Explore Sweden's oldest city, Sigtuna, founded in AD 970
- A small group of 16 or fewer ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult, advise with us before the tour if a child needs a booster seat or child seat.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Hotel pick up time will be advised 1-2 days before the tour.
- Cruise pick up times will be advised within 24 hours from booking.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. The minimum number is 3 persons. We hold the right to cancel a tour if the number is below 3 persons for all tour reservations combined.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sweden History Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Certainly a must for all of those who know little about Vikings and their impressive history and accomplishments." See review
- "The tour is a bit overpriced however but maybe that's also due to the Stockholm area." See review
- "Not knowing much at all about Viking history I found the tour fascinating and very worthwhile to see all of it up close." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews