Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Stockholm sightseeing canal cruise
- Navigate the picturesque Stockholm archipelago and enjoy views that can only be seen from the water
- See top Stockholm sights, islands and landmarks such as Djurgården, the Vasa Museum, and Södermalm
- Enjoy informative audio commentary available in 11 languages
- Cruises depart every hour to work around your sightseeing schedule
Departure & Return
What To Expect
When the boat enters the Djurgården canal, view the tranquil, leafy shores of the island. Home to the Vasa Museum, a maritime museum that displays a 17th-century ship that sank on her maiden voyage, and the Prins Eugens Waldemarsudde Museum, this island is where many Stockholmers come to spend their leisure time.
Cruise around the island of Fjäderholmarna, the first island in the wider archipelago, which stretches into the Baltic Sea. On the way back to central Stockholm, pass through the bustling Södermalm neighborhood, one of the most densely populated urban areas in Scandinavia. Then view the hip, gritty district of Slussen, situated on a river connecting Södermalm and Gamla Stan, Stockholm's Old Town. Enjoy sweeping panoramic views of the city to end your cruise.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Strömma Turism & Sjöfart AB
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms