Are you interested in?
- Get a different perspective on the Stockholm archipelago, from the water
- Small-group tour—usually 3-4 guests per guide—ensures a more intimate experience
- Includes lunch, served on a private island, and "fika" (coffee and pastries)
- Get insights into the thousands of islands and abundant wildlife around the archipelago from your guide
Departure & Return
We start the trip from our 'Urban Basecamp' on Södermalm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Vegetarian food
- Also bookable on request
- Min age to take tour is 8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Green Trails
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The weather was very good and taking a halt at the sandy beach was a cherry on top." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews