Are you interested in?
Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-hour evening minivan safari from central Stockholm
- Explore the stunning, wildlife-rich forests and landscapes around Sweden’s capital
- Watch for the elk, deer, wild boar, hares and colorful bird species that roam the area
- Learn about Sweden’s native wild animals and natural habitats from your expert guide
- Enjoy a 15-minute hike through a forest to gain close-up views of the wildlife
- Relish the views over Sweden’s countryside, meadows and woodlands as you travel
Departure & Return
Our Adventure Cafe is located 500m from T-Centralen. If you’re coming from the station, take the exit to ‘Stockholm C/CityTerminalen’. Walk over the bridge on Klarabergsviaduken, keeping to the right side of the road. Go down the stairs on your right. Continue along the canal and you will find us!
What To Expect
The dense forests and lush meadows of Sweden's countryside are just a short drive from the capital. Enjoy the beautiful setting as you ride through landscapes dotted with red-roofed cottages and head deep into the forest. Wildlife, including birds, hares, elk, deer and wild boar are abundant here. Before setting out on your search for these creatures, enjoy a Midsummer meal at an outdoor camp as your guide gives a short intro to the area and its native flora and fauna. Keep a special lookout for elk, who are known to emerge during this twilight time for food and water.
Take a 15-minute hike through the tranquil forest with your guide. Stop to see some ancient Viking rune stones and hear about their history.
At the conclusion of your 4-hour safari experience, return to central Stockholm for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A booking confirmation and ‘Welcome Information’ will automatically be sent once the booking is complete. If you do not receive confirmation, please contact Stockholm Adventures directly.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Minimum age: 10 years.
- This tour needs a minimum of 2 persons booked on to operate, if the minimum number is not reached you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- The tour will take place in all weather conditions unless your guide thinks it is unsafe. Please dress appropriately.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note: this is a van based activity. We travel by van so as to cover a greater distance and increase your chances of spotting wildlife; we usually see at least three out of five of the animals mentioned, if not all five!
- Most travelers can participate
- CHECK IN time is 15 minutes prior to tour departure. Arriving at departure time or afterwards will likely result in you missing your tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stockholm Adventures ICEguide
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "However as u cannot guarantee a moose sighting- there is huge potential for disappointment, making the entire activity a bit pointless (we have deer and hare back home)." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews