Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Experience the best of Sydney and the Blue Mountains on two day tours taken within a 7-day period
- Combine top-selling Sydney tours at a discounted rate for savings of more than 20 percent
- Enjoy a 2-hour cruise aboard a luxury catamaran on Sydney Harbour with a fresh seafood buffet lunch
- Get great photo ops and learn all about Sydney and the Blue Mountains from your knowledgeable guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Street-side behind Sydney Aquarium, Darling Harbour Return point: Sydney day tour Concludes at 2:00pm. Blue Mountains Tour concludes at 5:45pm at Circular Quay or Darling Harbour
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Day One: Morning Sydney City Tour and Sydney Harbour Luncheon Cruise (6 hours)
Start your half-day morning city tour with pickup from your Sydney hotel. Step on board the climate-controlled coach and begin at The Rocks, the historic district where Sydney was founded. Take an easy walk tour in The Rocks. Follow your stroll with a drive that takes past the St Mary’s Cathedral, Royal Botanic Gardens, Hyde Park, Sydney Opera House, Darling Harbour, Kings Cross and more.
Take in views overlooking Sydney Harbour when you stop at Mrs Macquarie's Chair. Then drive through exclusive districts like Double Bay and Vaucluse en route to one of Australia's top beaches, Bondi Beach. There, take 30 minutes to stroll the sand or waterfront on your own, then return to Sydney for your lunch cruise.
Your lunch cruise includes a tasty buffet spread with seasonal hot and cold dishes, fresh local seafood, fruit and dessert. Take in Sydney Harbour's top landmarks during the 2-hour cruise, which glides by Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Fort Denison and Shark Island. Your cruise takes place on a spacious catamaran with all the modern conveniences you would expect, including indoor or outdoor seating. Disembark at Circular Quay or Darling Harbour, perfectly positioned to explore more of Sydney on your own.
Day Two: Blue Mountains Day Trip (10 hours)
After hotel pickup in Sydney, enjoy a scenic 2-hour drive to Blue Mountains National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Stop en route for morning tea in Leura, then follow tree-shaded Cliff Drive to Katoomba Scenic World. Ride any of Scenic World’s three attractions (own expense) or simply stroll through the lush rainforest on and elevated boardwalk. Have a restaurant lunch (own expense) while looking over the Jamison Valley and Three Sisters rock formations. After eating, drive to Echo Point for another view of these iconic Blue Mountains landmarks.
Stop at Featherdale Wildlife Park on your way back to Sydney. Have the option to hand-feed kangaroos and emus, and perhaps then take a photo with a koala (own expense). Your coach drops you off at the Parramatta River cruise dock. Board your spacious boat for a scenic cruise that returns you to either to Darling Harbour or Circular Quay.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cruise - dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Note: The Blue Mountains tour does not need to be taken on the second day, but within 7-days of the Sydney Highlights tour. You'll be required to reconfirm both tours at least 24-hours from the Sydney tour departure date.
- Note: high chairs or baby chairs are not provided on board due to safety reasons. Customers can bring prams or strollers on-board the cruise and room will be made at the table to accommodate it.
- Infant car seats can not be brought on the tour nor are provided as they will not attach in the buses.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line - Sydney
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Combo: Sydney City Tour with Harbour Lunch Cruise and Blue Mountains Trip.