3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Experience beautiful Sydney Harbor on a Christmas Day cruise. Take in picturesque views of the city skyline while your favorite holiday tunes hum in the background. Enjoy a delicious buffet meal of seafood, traditional roasts, salads, and dessert—it’s included in the tour price—as well as fresh coffee and tea. Add to your merriment with alcoholic beverages from a fully licensed bar at an extra charge.
- Celebrate Christmas with a lunch-time cruise through scenic Sydney Harbor
- Feast on an array of holiday dishes, including roasts and Christmas pudding
- Ride on an elegant vessel and take in gorgeous views of iconic Sydney sites
- Purchase drinks from a licensed bar and toast to the holiday season
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointEastern Pontoon, Circular Quay, 7 Macquarie St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vagabond Cruises
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Christmas Day Lunch Cruise on Sydney Harbour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Christmas Day Lunch Cruise on Sydney Harbour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Christmas Day Lunch Cruise on Sydney Harbour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Christmas Day Lunch Cruise on Sydney Harbour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 9057P19
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesChristmasLunch CruisesWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeHoliday & Seasonal ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSydneyDining Experiences - New South WalesChristmas - New South WalesLunch Cruises - New South WalesWater Tours - New South WalesHalf-day Tours - New South WalesDining Experiences - NewcastleChristmas - NewcastleLunch Cruises - NewcastleWater Tours - NewcastleHalf-day Tours - NewcastleDining Experiences - Hunter ValleyChristmas - Hunter ValleyLunch Cruises - Hunter ValleyWater Tours - Hunter ValleyHalf-day Tours - Hunter ValleyCategory
Tall Ship James Craig Sydney Cricket GroundWatsons BaySydney Harbour Tall ShipsWest Head LookoutPitt Street MallSydney Fish Market (SFM)Chinese Garden of FriendshipBradleys HeadFeatherdale Wildlife ParkCockle Bay WharfLuna Park SydneySydney ChinatownWoolloomooloo WharfKu-ring-gai Chase National ParkRoyal Botanic Garden and The DomainOverseas Passenger Terminal (OPT)The Gap Australian MuseumHawkesbury River