- 20-minute private helicopter flight over Sydney with in-flight commentary
- See panoramic views of Sydney Harbour from the air
- Gourmet lunch at Peter Doyle @ the Quay, one of Sydney’s most popular restaurants
- Complimentary refreshments before and after the private helicopter flight
What You Can Expect
Next, take to the skies and see Sydney Harbour in all its majestic glory. Your 20-minute private helicopter flight takes in all the iconic landmarks, including the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Taronga Zoo, Rose Bay and Manly Cove, before landing back at the helipad.
Finish your morning with a delicious lunch at Peter Doyle @ the Quay – well known for its freshly caught fish and seafood specialties. The restaurant is situated on the waterfront with stunning views overlooking Circular Quay and the Harbour Bridge. Choose a main course from the menu with a glass of wine or beer. The menu also caters for non-seafood-lovers.
Please select one of the following:
- Flathead fillets -- golden- fried in beer batter and served with potato chips
- Top End barramundi fillets -- golden-fried in beer batter and served with potato chips OR grilled with coconut and kaffir leaves, served with Asian greens
- Line-caught snapper fillets -- golden-fried in beer batter and served with potato chips OR grilled with roasted portobello mushrooms, spiced olives, broccolini and salsa verde
- Tasmanian salmon fillet -- crisp skinned with asparagus and spiced apple salad with teriyaki sauce
- Spring lamb (Riverina, Victoria) -- grilled lamb cutlets with potato and pea mash, rocket pesto, roasted beetroot and onion marmalade
- Grilled eye fillet (Victoria) -- grain fed, green pepper brandy sauce with fondant potatoes and broccolini
- One glass of Peter Doyle wine or a local beer
This is a sample menu only and may be subject to change due to food seasonality and availability