Make your own way to King Street Wharf in the evening to board your boat for outstanding views of VIVID light displays all around Sydney Harbour.
As you begin your 2-hour cruise, the staff sets out a dinner buffet that includes delicious main and side dishes (see Sample Menu below). Choose your favorites as you enjoy the sights of VIVID Sydney from the spacious deck of your modern catamaran.
Cruise around Sydney Harbour and admire creative light displays on Sydney’s most famous buildings, including the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and National Maritime Museum. Take in unobstructed views of dazzling lighted art installations that illuminate the waterfront at Circular Quay, The Rocks, Walsh Bay, Darling Harbour and more.
Your boat returns you to King Street Wharf at the end of your 2-hour cruise. Back on land, you are perfectly positioned to explore more on your own; colorful art displays are sprinkled along the waterfront nearby. When booking, you are selecting the date of your VIVID cruise departure.
For more information on how to use your handy Sydney Attraction Pass after a colorful night out on the water, please continue reading the Itinerary
section below. Sample Menu:
Menu is subject to change without notice
- Roast chicken with lemon, garlic and oregano
- Fresh pasta tossed in fresh tomato, garlic and basil
- Fresh pasta with pancetta and mushrooms tossed in a white wine, roast garlic and olive oil sauce
- Roasted baby chat potatoes with rosemary, parsley and garlic butter
- Mediterranean roast vegetable couscous salad finished with crumbled goats cheese and caramelized onion
- Mixed garden salad: salad of mixed greens with cherry tomatoes, cucumber, spanish onion, olives and herbed vinaigrette
- Crisp, freshly baked dinner rolls