After making your own way to Circular Quay, step on board your 52-foot (16m) motorized yacht for your deluxe lunch cruise in Sydney Harbour.
Get great photo ops of iconic sights including Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Fort Denison and more. Enjoy ample time to discover the delights of the harbor and learn about its history from your informative captain.
Your crew cooks up a tasty Australian barbecue lunch (see Itinerary for sample menu) while you relax on deck. Try some local beer and wine while you eat and soak in the sights around you.
Visit secluded locations around the harbor where you can enjoy a side of Sydney known mostly to locals. Your captain anchors in a sheltered cove where you can try fishing, take a swim or paddle a kayak on calm waters.
This small-group tour has a maximum of 14 people, providing a relaxed and intimate atmosphere to enjoy with friends new and old. Your entertaining captain and crew make sure that you experience the best of Sydney Harbour during your cruise, taking great memories home with you when the tour ends.
• Prawns served with mayonnaise
• Fresh bread & butterMain Course
Cooked on the barbecue, shared platters of:
• Grilled salmon with drizzle of olive oil & lemon
• Marinated grass fed rump steak
• Mixed green salad with cherry tomatoes and a balsamic dressing
• Creamy German potato saladDessert
• Selection of cheeses with crackers and seasonal fruitDrinks
• Local beer, wine and soft drinks
• Tea and coffeeVegetarian and kosher options available by request
Please note: Menu subject to change