Save 50% on the recommended retail price. Special offer valid for travel to October 31, 2014
- Small group luxury cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Discover the secret beaches known only to locals
- Enjoy a gourmet Australian barbecue lunch including beer and wine
- Have fun in the sea kayaks
- See iconic landmarks including the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House
- Limited to 14 people for an intimate experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Sun yourself on the deck, drop a fishing line overboard or make your way to the flybridge to have a chat with the captain.
Discover secluded beaches where you can swim, kayak or just laze in deck chairs, while your host prepares an Australian barbecue lunch accompanied by local beer and wine.
By the end of the day you will be taking the helm and cruising like a local. There truly is no better way to explore one of the best harbors in the world.
See below for a sample menu.
- Prawns served with mayonnaise
- Fresh bread & butter
Cooked on the barbecue, shared platters of:
- Grilled salmon with drizzle of olive oil & lemon
- Marinated grass fed rump steak
- Mixed green salad with cherry tomatoes and a balsamic dressing
- Creamy German potato salad
- Selection of cheeses with crackers and seasonal fruit
- Local beer, wine and soft drinks
- Tea and coffee
Please note: Menu subject to change
I read some place that it wasn't necessary to pay the price for a cruise around Sydney Harbour. That all you had to do was take the ferry from Circular Quay to Darling Harbour. But if you do that you will miss out on so much. This cruise was just outstanding. Polly, who guided us through the cruise, is from the states, so she knows all the things that are different about the area that an Australian wouldn't even think to mention. Of course we saw the opera house and the bridge, but we saw so much more. The beaches; where the millionaires live; and the glorious marinas. We anchored near a beach and had the most delicious lunch. None of us was brave enough to go for a swim, but we could have right off the back of the boat. The (complimentary) wine flowed freely. There were seven of us on the trip. Three couples and me, the loner. It's not a giant tour boat. It's an intimate cabin cruiser, but with plenty of room inside and out, upstairs and down. We certainly got our money's worth. And I now have more pictures of the Sydney Opera House than I do of my own daughter.
Highly recommended trip on a good weather. we really enjoyed ourselves. Nice sun and breeze and fantastic views of the opera house, harbour bridge..etc.. Nice lunch as well. Friendly service staff made the whole trip very enjoyable. Awesome!