Board your spacious cruise boat at King Street Wharf in the early evening and enjoy comfortable seating at your table as the cruise sets sail. Take in the sights from the windows of the large dining room, or head out to the open deck for unobstructed views.
Your ship passes close to Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House so that you can enjoy great views of these classic landmarks from a new perspective. See historic Fort Denison up close, swing by Shark Island, watch the comical entrance to Luna Park light up at dusk and see the sky change colors with the sunset.
Your two-course meal comes with unlimited local beer, wine and soft drinks, and additional drink options are available for purchase at the bar. With a drink in hand and a tasty meal, this 1.5-hour cruise promises a sightseeing experience in Sydney that you’ll enjoy in style.
Please select the ‘confirmed window seat’ upgrade when booking if you’d like to ensure that you are seated by the window for the cruise.
- During the winter season MV Sydney 2000 vessel will be replaced with the John Cadman III or Captain Cook III.
- Due to daylight saving in the summer months the timing of sunset will be later. As a rough guide, sunset can be observed at the following times:
- Winter (Jun-Aug) 4:54pm - 5:37pm
- Spring (Sep-Nov) 5:37pm - 7:51pm (note daylight savings time starts approx Oct)
- Summer (Dec-Feb) 7:52pm - 7:31pm
- Autumn (Mar-May) 7:31pm - 4:54pm (note daylight savings time ends approx Apr)