Save 40% on the recommended retail price on the lunch cruise and receive complimentary drinks. Special offer valid for travel until March 31, 2014
Set sail on Sydney Harbour aboard an authentic tall ship. During your two-hour cruise you will enjoy a selection of finger foods for lunch as you take in Sydney's iconic sites including the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Taronga Zoo and Fort Denison.
- Two-hour Sydney Harbour lunch cruise onboard a 1922 original tall ship
- Enjoy a selection of finger foods for lunch
- Photo opportunities of the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Taronga Zoo and Luna Park
- Learn about the history of Sydney Harbour
- Be part of the crew and help set the sails
- Climb the mast if you dare! (if option selected)
- Upgrade to include all your drinks
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
During your two-hour cruise you will be entertained by the jolly crew who will show you the world's most beautiful harbor as you have never seen it before. Your host will provide an informative briefing on Sydney's only authentic timber tall ship and her amazing history. Get involved and help set the sails or just sit back and enjoy the magnificent views.
Make the most out of your day and include a drinks package. You will enjoy unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks while sailing the harbour, along with a wide selection of delicious finger foods. Enjoy one taste sensation after another and don't forget to save room for a delectable dessert!
Or for a truly unforgettable experience, why not include a mast climb experience to your cruise (if option selected). Feel a rush of adrenaline as you climb the mast whilst the ship is at sail.
Relax with a glass of bubbles in hand and enjoy breakfast favorites as you cruise the waters of Sydney Harbour. There is no better way to start your day! This is an adults only cruise no children permitted.