Important! Please note we are currently sold out. Please check back soon for next year’s rates and availability.
- ‘Summer at the House’ performance and guided tour at the Sydney Opera House
- Laugh out loud as you marvel at the sassy and stunning circus acts of La Soirée
- Take a guided tour of the Opera House for a behind-the-scenes look into Australia's most famous performing arts center
- Listen to informative commentary about the building’s iconic architecture and history from your expert tour guide
- Enjoy a complimentary drink at one of the theater bars and take in fantastic views of Sydney Harbour
What You Can Expect
Before your performance starts, you’ll get a one-hour guided tour of the Sydney Opera House. Hear insider stories behind the architecture, design and construction of the World Heritage-listed theater from your informative and entertaining guide. Follow your guide through the labyrinth of corridors leading to hundreds of backstage rooms in this busy performing arts center, where more than 1,600 performances are staged each year!
A mash-up of cabaret, vaudeville, circus and burlesque, ‘La Soirée’ cranks up old-fashioned acts with high-energy fun. Gasp as Miss Behave performs her infamous sword-swallowing act; giggle as Ursula Martinez mischievously hides her hanky; and applaud an amazing cast of jugglers, aerialists, acrobats, singers, dancers and hula hoopers. It is a sassy show that has thrilled audiences around the world!
January 7, 8, 9, 14, 15, 16, 21, 22, 23, 28, 29, 30
February 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27
March 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, 13