- Sydney Harbour Sailing Small Group Tour
- Explore the histroic Rocks precinct and see views of the Sydney Opera House and the Botanical Gardens
- Visit Mrs Macquaire's Chair and see the views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Enjoy lunch at the Cruising Yacht Club of Australia
- Travel through the sydney suburbs of Darling Point, Double bay, Rose bay, Vauclause and Watsons Bay
- Spend time at the famous Bondi Beach
- Enjoy a two-hour yacht cruise of Sydney Harbour
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Arriving at Watsons Bay on South Head, enjoy a meal of Doyle's famous fish and chips in the park with a bottle of chilled Australian wine and a cheese platter. Returning to the city, visit Darling Harbour where your 38 ft yacht awaits for a cruise around Sydney Harbour with a delicious afternoon tea.
After an incredible 2 hours on the world's most beautiful harbour, your vessel returns to Darling Harbour. Here you may decide to eat out at any one of the dozen or more restaurants, stay and enjoy the entertainment, or take the monorail into the city, returning to your hotel at your leisure.