Are you interested in?
- Special opportunity to meet sake brewers and learn about the brewing process
- Enjoy a hassle-free tour with sake tastings included
- No navigation worries—a guide meets and accompanies you
- Visit a sake brewery that’s over 300 years old—Tenryo Sake Brewery
Departure & Return
The specific departure point is Hida-Hagiwara station. You can take 2:49pm train leaving Takayama and get off at Hida-Hagiwara. Your guide will pick you up at the station by 3:45pm.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Participants can store luggages inside of our garage during the tour
- When it rains or snows, we will basically hold the tour as scheduled
- Near public transportation
- If it is canceled due to poor weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund
- The specific departure point is Hida-Hagiwara station, and your guide will pick you up at the station before the tour starting time
- Please directly contact us via our website "UMESEKO TOUR" if the date you want to book is not available on the calendar
- To prevent infection of the Coronavirus, we are not allowed to see inside of the brewery
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years
- Most travelers can participate
- Not allowed to drink sake but infants and children can participate with adults
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY UMESEKO TOUR
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff