Are you interested in?
- Dive deep into Tallinn’s Old Town and Bastion Passages on a private tour
- Experience tales and history you might overlook if touring by yourself
- Stroll the cobbled lanes to see Toompea, the old pharmacy, towers, and more
- Glean more history with entry to the Bastion tunnels and Carved Stone Museum
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Under the clock, in front of Tallinn Town Hall Address: Raekoja plats 1, 10114 Tallinn
Return point: Freedom Square Vabaduse väljak 9, 10142 Tallinn
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchairs, because of the long stair-ways
- Please note that temperature in the passages is 7-10 °C throughout the year and you will navigate some rather steep stairs, so please dress appropriately
- We do not recommend taking children under the age of 7 to the Bastion passages
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tallinn Calling
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.