Are you interested in?
517 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1181 Tours & Activities
682 Tours & Activities
14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make the most of your time in Georgia with this private tour that takes you to three different destinations in just one day. Departing from Tbilisi, head into the adventurous south of the country to explore the Vardzia cave complex and the 13th-century Rabati Castle before soaking up the scene in Borjomi, famed for its mineral springs.
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Explore three different places in just one day: Make the most of your time
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Tbilisi or Mtskheta hotel
- Get insights into Georgian history and culture from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
A private, professional guide service
A bottle of water
Private transportation service
Pick up from the hotel
Drop off at the hotel
Food and drink
A ticket for Rabati Castle (7 GEL - about 2 USD per person)
A ticket for Vardzia (15 GEL - about 5 USD per person)
A ticket for Borjomi Central Park (2 GEL - about 1 USD per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any hotel located in Tbilisi or Mtskheta
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- We pick you up at 09:00
- Dress code for a church - It's not allowed for anyone to enter a church in shorts, and women need to cover their heads.
- The tour operates in all weather conditions. Therefore, please dress according to the weather.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gamarjoba Georgia Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour Tbilisi-Vardzia-Rabati-Borjomi-Tbilisi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour Tbilisi-Vardzia-Rabati-Borjomi-Tbilisi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour Tbilisi-Vardzia-Rabati-Borjomi-Tbilisi?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour Tbilisi-Vardzia-Rabati-Borjomi-Tbilisi?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 59467P68
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour Tbilisi-Vardzia-Rabati-Borjomi-Tbilisi
2 hours 25 minutes
2 hours 25 minutes
12 hours 14 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTbilisiBus Tours - YerevanHistorical Tours - YerevanFull-day Tours - YerevanBus Tours - MestiaHistorical Tours - MestiaFull-day Tours - MestiaBus Tours - TrabzonHistorical Tours - TrabzonFull-day Tours - TrabzonCategory