Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
Meeting point is at the white kiosk on the intersection between Rothschild Boulevard no. 9 and Herzl street. On the kiosk, it says "Espresso and Gelato". I will be wearing a blue lanyard that says "The best of Tel-aviv walking Tour".
A nice park in the heart of the city, about 15 minutes walk back to the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yan Gold
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.