Explore Jerusalem and Bethlehem on a full-day, visit the Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of the city. Stop at Mount Zion to visit King David's Tomb, Room of Last Supper and the Dormition Abbey. Enter the Old City and walk through the Armenian and Jewish quarters to the recently excavated and restored Cardo, the Roman road. See the Jewish Wailing Wall, and continue to the Christian quarter. Walk along the Via Dolorosa and visit the Church of Holy Sepulchre. Continue to Bethlehem where Jesus was born; Walk through the Manger square to visit the Church of Nativity; View the Shepherds' field.
• Full-day tour of the biblical sites in Bethlehem and Jerusalem.
• See Israel's most important churches.
• Follow Jesus' path down the Via Dolorosa.
• Explore Bethlehem's Christian landmarks.
• Free hotel pickup and drop-off included from Tel aviv, Herzliya, Netanya And Jerusalem.