Are you interested in?
- Day trip to Buccoo Reef including glass bottom boat cruise
- See the Coral Gardens
- View a wide variety of fish, turtles and corals
- Swim in Tobago's popular 'Nylon Pool'
- Round-trip transportation from Scarborough hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Climb aboard a glass bottom boat headed for Buccoo Reef and the Coral Gardens. Relax on board the vessel, enjoying views of native fish and the vibrant coral reefs. Keep an eye out for the gentle manta rays, hawksbill turtles, green loggerhead turtles and the endangered leatherback. Listen to commentary from your guide, who will help you identify the rich variety of marine life you see.
Next, head to the 'Nylon Pool', where you can jump in for a swim in the warm, 2.5-foot- (1-meter-) deep water surrounding a natural sandbar.
After your sea adventure, return to your Scarborough hotel for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay an extra 50% of the ticket cost
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trinidad and Tobago Sightseeing Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "They also went to No Man's Land which takes time and isn't on the itinerary." See review