Are you interested in?
- Enjoy the scenic views of Tobago Island
- Visit Fort King George and museum
- Discover the Richmond Great House
- Pass through the coastal towns of Roxborough, Speyside and Charlotteville
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Start your day with a drive through town, including a stop at Fort King George. There, enjoy the gorgeous panoramic city view and visit the fort's museum for a look into the structure's history.
Back on board the bus, leave town via the Windward Road, which winds along the island's coast. Cross rushing rivers bordered with dense tropical vegetation and pass several small villages.
Stop at the Richmond Great House, a restored sugar plantation house that dates from the 900s. Continue through Speyside and Roxborough, towns on the coast that overlook the sparkling turquoise water. Stop for lunch (own expense) at Jemma's Tree House Restaurant in Speyside.
Reach Charlotteville at the Northern tip of the island, a charming fishing village in the shadow of Pigeon Peak.
Return to Scarborough via the Atlantic coast road for drop-off back at your hotel or guest house.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay an extra 50% of the ticket cost
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trinidad and Tobago Sightseeing Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms