8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the waters off the coast of La Paz during a small-group day trip from Todos Santos where you swim with magnificent whale sharks in the Sea of Cortez. You may also see sea turtles, manta rays, dolphins, blue or humpback whales, and sea birds during your excursion. Your tour also includes hotel pickup and drop-off from selected Todos Santos hotels.
- Enjoy a close-up encounter with wildlife in the Sea of Cortez
- A great choice for nature lovers and first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Round-trip transport from Todos Santos included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Transport by private vehicle
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Todos Santos Eco Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Swimming with Whale Sharks in the Sea of Cortez?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Swimming with Whale Sharks in the Sea of Cortez?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Swimming with Whale Sharks in the Sea of Cortez?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Swimming with Whale Sharks in the Sea of Cortez?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 11576P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTodos SantosNature and Wildlife - Baja California SurWhale Watching - Baja California SurCategory