Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- See a UNESCO World Heritage Site—Mount Fuji
- A delicious lunch is included
- A fantastic choice for nature lovers—visit Lake Kawaguchi
- Access amazing photo opportunities from Mount Fuji Panoramic Ropeway
Departure & Return
Departing from Bus Stop near Tokyo Metropolitan Theatre Meeting time: 7:20 am Departure time 7:30 am Please look for the yellow sign "LIMON" at pickup point. Bus will leave as scheduled and will not wait for late arrivals.
Departing from in front of Shinjuku Center Building Meeting time: 8:20 am Departure time 8:30 am Please look for the yellow sign "LIMON" at pickup point. Bus will leave as scheduled and will not wait for late arrivals.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Infants are free provided they do not occupy a seat
- No tour conductor at the shore of Kawaguchiko
- The transfer back to Tokyo will be done on a different bus than the transfer from Tokyo to Fuji-Q
- The tour is subject to change in case of bad weather conditions (Mt. Fuji 4th Station & Oshino Hakkai)
- The transfer from Fuji-Q Highland to Kawaguchiko might need to be done by taxi or train (especially during high season - Cherry Blossom, Autumn, etc.)
- Please note that the bus will leave as scheduled and will not wait for late arrivals
- Emergency call center available from 7 am to 6:30 pm everyday
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Meeting Time at Tokyo Ikebukuro, Tokyo Metropolitan Theatre: 7:20 AM
- Meeting Time at Tokyo Shinjuku, In front of Shinjuku Center Building: 8:20 AM
- Only collapsible strollers are acceptable. They will be put in the luggage space while on the bus.
- Lunch - vegetarian option available, by request at least 3 days prior to the departure date
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- OPERATED BY LIMON Tours -DMC Japan
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms