Are you interested in?
Martial Arts Classes
19 Tours & Activities
Active & Outdoor Classes
29 Tours & Activities
Don’t Miss These Must-Do Activities in Tokyo
14 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn the ancient arts of the ninja during this fun-filled introduction to key ninja techniques, culture and weapons. Get suited up in an authentic ‘ninja gi’ outfit as you begin your mental and physical training with an instructor in the ways of the ninja. Among the skills you’ll learn during your session are meditation and ‘Kuja-kiri’ (well-wishing), the ‘Embu’ (ancestor dedication) and an introduction to ninja weapons like the blowgun and ‘shruiken’ (ninja star), among others. You’ll also gain a newfound appreciation for key ninja philosophies like protecting others, community and freedom and have plenty of time for photo-taking at the end.
- Learn to be a Ninja during this hands-on experience in Tokyo
- Wear an authentic 'ninja gi' uniform for your training session
- Practice the physical and mental training regimens required to become an elite ninja warrior
- Get an introduction to ninja weapons like the blowgun and ‘shruiken’ (ninja star), among others
- Strike your best ninja pose during a photo session at the end of your course
Saved to wishlist!
Interpreter (upon request via Zoom)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Japan, 〒105-0011 Tokyo, Minato City, Shibakōen, 3-chōme−5−８ 機械振興会館 B413
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- If you can give us the name of your hotel, we can give you the direction to our place.
- Children under 12 years old can participate with a participating guardian.
- Spectator fee is 2000 yen. Please specify at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to the pandemic our dojo facility may be closed, in that case we change the location for your experience.
- During the pandemic, we can send our instructor and interpreter to your place without extra charge.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ninja-Samurai Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "Wholeheartedly recommend this for older children there must be a minimum age because of the weapon handling, teenagers and young adults." See review
- "If anyone is in Tokyo , These is a Must ." See review
- "If you have a passion for traditional weapons and enjoy exploring styles outside of your own, then do this - you will not regret it!" See review
Product code: 7846P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesSports Lessons Martial Arts Classes Classes & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesUnique ExperiencesTokyoUnique Experiences - KantoSports Lessons - KantoMartial Arts Classes - KantoUnique Experiences - MusashinoSports Lessons - MusashinoMartial Arts Classes - MusashinoUnique Experiences - KawagoeSports Lessons - KawagoeMartial Arts Classes - KawagoeCategory
Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo GardenTsukishima Monja StreetShinjuku Park (Shinjuku Gyoen)AkihabaraMeiji Jingu StadiumYasukuni Shrine (Yasukuni Jinja)Nakamise Shopping StreetMount Nesugata ObservatoryNational Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan)Tokyo Metro (Tokyo Subway)Robot RestaurantNezu Museum (Nezu Bijutsukan)Kitanomaru Park (Kitanomaru Koen)HanayashikiOdaiba Seaside Park (Oaidaba Kaihin Koen)Edo Wonderland (Nikko Edomura)Yoyogi Park (Yoyogi Koen)Inokashira ParkNational Museum of Nature and ScienceNamjatown