Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day guided sightseeing tour of Tokyo's highlights
- Visit important places of worship including Meiji Shinto Shrine and Asakusa Kannon Temple (Senso-ji)
- Stroll the grounds of the Imperial Palace East Garden
- Shop for souvenirs and snacks on Nakamise Shopping Street
- Get great harbor views on a boat cruise around Tokyo Bay
- See hyper-modern shopping districts
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Tokyo Station Marunouchi Exit HATO BUS waitingroom#7, Departure time 8:30am Following is the link for directions. https://www.hatobus.com/int/en/departure/
Drop off point:Tokyo Station Marunouchi south Exit
What To Expect
Start your excursion in central Tokyo to meet up with the group and begin your tour. Head by bus to the Meiji Shrine, a key Shinto religious site that was dedicated to the Imperial Family in 1926. Walk among the serene gardens that surround the shrine as you listen to more details about its importance from your guide.
Head back to your bus, driving past the Japanese House of Parliament as you continue on to the Imperial Palace East Garden. This idyllic outdoor space, home to a traditional Japanese garden, tea pavilion, stone walls, and a moat, is situated within the complex of an Edo-era castle.
Continue on food to Nakamise Shopping Street, a brightly-colored thoroughfare of food vendors and souvenir stores that leads to Asakusa Kannon Temple (Senso-ji), one of Japan’s most important Buddhist sites. Stay with your guide as you check out, architecture, and shrines that surround the site.
Leave Asakusa Kannon Temple, heading by bus for the neon-tinged streets of Tokyo’s Ginza district, a premier shopping destination of department stores and movie theaters. From there, proceed to a Western-style lunch.
When you complete your lunch, board a nearby boat for a cruise on the city’s Tokyo Bay. From the boat’s vantage point, you have excellent views of the Tokyo skyline, along with the nearby Rainbow Bridge.
End your tour at your original departure point
Please note: On Mondays, Fridays and other instances when the Imperial Palace East Garden isn't open, instead you explore the Imperial Palace Plaza.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Participants using wheelchairs must be accompanied by a friend or family member in order to board/disembark all public transportation without assistance from tour guides.
- Please contact us in advance when using a wheelchair.Electric wheelchairs are not available,folding is possible.
- Lunch:Western-style Set Meal - The actual menu may vary due to seasonal and daily availability of ingredients. - Vegetarian meals are available and must be requested at the time of booking.
- Children under age 6 may participate for free, but will not be provided with their own bus seats and must sit on the lap of their parent or guardian. If a seat on the bus and lunch are required for the child, please make a booking at the child rate.
- On Mondays, Fridays and other days when the Imperial Palace East Garden is closed, the tour will visit the Imperial Palace Plaza in front of the Nijubashi Bridge instead.
- The Tokyo Bay Cruise will be aboard the Symphony, but may be changed to Atakemaru depending on conditions
- The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations
- Participants on this tour may ride along with customers on other tours.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY JTB Global Marketing & Travel Inc.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This tourist good if you have only a few days in Tokyo and wish to see many areas in one day." See review