- Explore the top highlights in Tokyo on a small-group sightseeing trip
- Visit Tokyo landmarks like the Meiji Shrine and Tsukiji Fish Market
- Discover neighborhoods like Asakusa, Shibuya, and Harajuku
- Small group trip is limited to a maximum of 10 guests
- Great overview of Tokyo while traveling with a more intimate-sized tour group
Departure & Return
Departure PointTsukiji meeting place, Japan, 〒104-0045 Tōkyō-to, Chuo City, Tsukiji, 3-chōme−15−１ 築 地 駅 1番出口付近
Return DetailsYamada, 2-chōme-2-1 Dōgenzaka, Shibuya City, Tōkyō-to 150-0043, Japan
What To Expect
After getting your fill of marine life at the market, continue to the Imperial Palace, the primary residence of the Japanese Emperor, where you check out the East Garden and learn about the Japanese royal family. Then head to Asakusa, one of the more traditional neighborhoods in Tokyo. You also have time for lunch (own expense).
Your next two stops are the Meiji Shrine, where you get a glimpse into Japanese religious practices, and then on to Takeshita Street in Harajuku, the thriving center of Japanese fashion and youth culture.
Following these stops, continue to the famous Shibuya Crossing, one of the busiest pedestrian intersections in the world, to take a group photo, and finish the Tokyo highlights tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply (4 people). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered full refund and notified 5 days in advance
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Japan Wonder Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Tokyo Full Day Tour with minivan (small group).