Are you interested in?
- Go camping in Algonquin Provincial Park on a small-group tour from Toronto
- Enjoy nature with hiking and swimming, and an optional kayak paddle
- Trek on Booth's Rock Trail, enjoy lake views, and see an abandoned railway
- Get a top value, with three meals, all equipment, and private ride included
Departure & Return
Get off at Dundas West Subway station and walk south on Dundas West. In about a block, you’ll see an LCBO and Loblaws grocery store on the east side of the street. Look for the dark blue “Lake Fever” branded van in the Loblaws parking lot.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Email address is required
- Tent partners are paired on the basis of sex. Please specify your sex on the sign-up forms (not valid during COVID)
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility issues
- *COVID-19 Update: Guests should not attend if they feel unwell, or are in contact with someone who does
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lake Fever Wilderness Co.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands