Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Enjoy a relaxing sightseeing cruise on Toronto's Inner Harbour
- Take in breathtaking views of Toronto with its famous parks and lagoons
- Stop on Centre Island (weather permitting)
- Comprehensive narration and commentary
Departure & Return
Cruise departs from Pier 6, 145 Queens Quay West at the foot of York Street
What To Expect
Along the cruise, catch impressive views of Toronto landmarks and enjoy your guide’s lively commentary. See the Skydome, the Toronto Island Parklands, populated marinas, historic Hanlan’s point, and the skyscrapers that mark Canada’s largest city. Then enjoy an optional stop on Centre Island (weather dependent), where you can rent a bike, visit a petting zoo, or visit an amusement park (own expense).
Your tour circles back to the launch point on Queens Quay West, where you will disembark.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Toronto Bus Co / TBCL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.