Are you interested in?
- Explore some of Trinidads top sights in just half a day—ideal for those short on time
- Discover the islands cocoa and coffee plantations
- Stop at the scenic Lady Young and Maracas Lookouts
- Round-trip transportation included for an added convenience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
On the way out of town, stop at Lady Young Lookout for a view of the entire city of Port of Spain. Drive on towards the coffee and cocoa plantations that line the Santa Cruz Valley as you head towards the North Coast Road.
Stop at Maracas Lookout for your first panoramic view of your tropical beach destination. Then, board your vehicle for the return trip to Port of Spain.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay an extra 50% of the ticket cost
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trinidad and Tobago Sightseeing Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms