Are you interested in?
Nature and Wildlife
13 Tours & Activities
22 Tours & Activities
31 Tours & Activities
7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See endangered leatherback turtles coming to lay their eggs on the beach in Marura during this nighttime tour from Port of Spain. Learn about the species' biology, behavior, and conservation status through a guide's commentary, and assist scientists in tagging and recording the egg-laying process. This seasonal tour takes place between March and August.
- Witness the endangered leatherback turtles laying their eggs on the beach
- Assist scientists with tagging and recording the event
- Learn about the species' conservation in Trinidad
- Evening tour leaves the day free for other activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Port of Spain
Saved to wishlist!
Port of Spain pick-up and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Piarco Airport, Port of Spain Trinidad
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under. This tour finishes around midnight
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trinidad and Tobago Sightseeing Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Turtle Watching Adventure in Trinidad?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Turtle Watching Adventure in Trinidad?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Turtle Watching Adventure in Trinidad?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Turtle Watching Adventure in Trinidad?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 4130P12
Compare Similar Experiences
Turtle Watching Adventure in Trinidad
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursKid FriendlyDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTrinidadCategory